The end of the year is the perfect time to reflect on what you’ve done during the past year and to make plans for the next. In that spirit, we decided to create a series of “top” lists, sharing our most-loved projects, inspirations and creativity accelerants of 2011.
Our first list: the top foods we eat while getting our creativity on at the office. BatesMeron gets Peapod delivered to the office every month, so to compile this list, we conducted a very scientific review of our order history to determine the foods that go best with marketing and design.
The Top 8 Snacks We Consume While Researching, Project Managing, Designing and Writing
8. Seasonal food and beverages. Crackers taste better when they’re in the shape of snowflakes, and popsicles are a must for sweaty summer days.
7. Oscar Mayer Wieners. A good, quick lunch for when you can’t bear to tear yourself away from your work.
6. “Divine” cookies. Or really, any cookies. Sweets that enter our kitchen are consumed within one business day.
5. Coca-Cola. BatesMeron’s favorite pop by a wide margin. We respect good branding, and we love us some high fructose corn syrup.
4. Cheese Heads String Cheese Variety Pack. High-energy. Relatively low calorie. Great stress reliever—pulling strands of cheese is highly cathartic.
3. Cool Ranch Doritos. The king of all the powdered tortilla chips.
2. Domino Sugar Canister with Reclosable Lid. For putting in our #1 snack (see below) or putting directly in mouth in times of low blood sugar.
1. Folgers Coffee. You can’t design a cutting-edge website or write an engrossing brochure if you’re not awake.
What snacks make you a more productive worker? Let us know on our Facebook page, and stay tuned to the blog for the rest of our Tops of 2011.
Get to know the newest member to join the BatesMeron team, Amy Clardy! Amy is our new Account Manager, bringing with her extensive industry ...
When snow covers the streets, holiday lights brighten the trees and Santa-themed apparel is included in your bedtime wardrobe, you know that...
As some of you may have noticed, September 8th was the 50th anniversary of the debut episode of Star Trek: The Original Series. This milesto...